I turned 29 two weeks ago and it was nice and relaxing! I had a four day weekend and I spent my time relaxing, getting over a cold, and enjoying some quality time with friends a family. I finally have time to post this so here are my top ten moments of my birthday weekend!
1. Started off with a Psych marathon. Mike and I watched all the Halloween episodes which had me in stitches!
3. I started each morning with a mocha latte in my favorite cup!
4. I watched most of Once Upon A Time’s fourth season.
5. I had an amazing birthday lunch at my favorite pizza place with two of my best friends!
6. Mike went hunting so I spent some quality time with this crazy kid. (Kata has strawberry on the top of her head. Check out my Instagram for some fun videos of her.)
7. I went to an anniversary lunch with my 99s group. The 99s is the oldest female pilot organization. These women are awesome! Check the 99s out HERE.
8. I discovered a new show on HGTV, Fixer Upper. It reminds me of all the things I love about Texas plus it pushed Mike and I to start planning our house renovations.
9. I finished the weekend off watching one of my favorite cartoon movies. I am still humming the songs two weeks later!
10. I received both Fairest and Wild for my birthday, as well as a book gift card! More books!! (I’m beyond excited to start Fairest!!)
11. (I couldn’t do just 10!) My birthday is always special because I get to hear from my family and friends!
What plans do you have this weekend? Anything exciting? Lindsay